According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to that natural person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice informs you in general how we, RAIZ DA TERRA, collect and use your personal data, and whenever we collect it, we inform you of the purpose and treatment that will be given.
Why does RAIZ DA TERRA need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service, we need to collect personal data for the sole purpose of providing that service. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for that purpose and is not an invasion of your privacy. With regard to being contacted for marketing purposes, RAIZ DA TERRA will contact you to obtain additional consent if you have such a need and interest.
Will RAIZ DA TERRA share my personal data with anyone?
We may send your personal data to service providers contracted to RAIZ DA TERRA during their relationship with you. Any external third person with whom we may share your data is required to keep it secure and to use it only to perform the service on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to perform that service, they will destroy it in accordance with RAIZ DA TERRA procedures. If we want to send your sensitive personal data to a third person, we will only do so once we have your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will RAIZ DA TERRA use the personal data it will collect about me?
RAIZ DA TERRA will process (collect, store and use) the information that is provided in a manner that is compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do everything in our power to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it longer than is necessary. RAIZ DA TERRA is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information necessary for tax purposes and audits. The length of time for which certain types of personal data must be kept may also be determined by specific business sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be kept beyond these periods, depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will RAIZ DA TERRA contact me?
Our purpose is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. In addition, the information you provide will be subject to strict measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I know what personal data the organization holds about me?
At your request, RAIZ DA TERRA can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If RAIZ DA TERRA holds personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection manager, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing, as well as the legal basis for it.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of RAIZ DA TERRA or a third person, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to whom the data will be disclosed.
- If we intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, information on how to ensure that this is done securely. The EU has approved the transfer of personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure that specific measures are in place to protect your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, delete, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of not providing such data.
- The source of personal data if not collected directly from you.
- Any automated decision-making details and information, such as profiles, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing.
- What forms of identification do I need to provide in order to access and exercise my rights?
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Address: Raiz da Terra, Lda.
Lugar do Serrape s/n –Vile
4910-653 Vila Praia de Âncora
E-mail : email@example.com
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Do your cookies collect my personal information?